Welcome to the online wine tours booking service by Ca’ dei Frati.
Some rules before starting:
- The tour of the cellar and the tasting are totally free.
- Reservation is mandatory to join the tour and it has to be made online by signing in.
- The wine tour is a guided tour that lasts around 30 minutes with our staff, followed by a wine tasting of 4 available wines, at the discretion of the cellar. No food is provided. It is a tasting aimed at getting to know the product: no aperitifs of any kind are allowed.
- Wine tours are free of charge and guaranteed according to timetables and availability.
Ca’ dei Frati reserves the right to change timetables and reservations, informing guests per email or by phone.
- Groups (more than 6 people per group) have to book by previously contacting the booking manager (Mattia) at email@example.com or calling the 0039 030919468 at least 10 days before; without reservation we can’t guarantee availability for the tour.
- The management reserves the right to deny access to the winery if the current regulations aren’t observed.
- Reservations require implicit acceptance of the regulation. Please take note of our policy for acknowledgment.
BOOKING ASSISTANCE FOR THE WINERY TOUR, PLEASE CONTACT MATTIA: firstname.lastname@example.org